Ton tank are also called IBC ton tank. The common material is high-density polyethylene, and some manufacturers produce ton tank of other materials, such as polyethylene ton tank and stainless steel ton tank. So what is the difference between these different material ton tank?
Stainless steel ton tank
Stainless steel ton tank are all made of stainless steel. Compared to high-density polyethylene ton tank, they have better safety and corrosion resistance, are not easily deformed, and are not prone to generating static electricity. Because all are made of stainless steel, the weight and price are much higher than HDPE ton tank.
IBC ton tank
IBC ton tank mainly use HDPE (high-density polyethylene) as the main material for the contents, which can also be called high-density polyethylene ton tank. High density polyethylene material provides good protective performance, acid and alkali resistance, high and low temperature performance for ton tank; The outer frame is made of metal frame, providing good protective performance, and is widely used in industries such as food, chemistry, and petroleum.
ShijiHeng taiFu Plastic Industry is a manufacturer of IBC ton tank, with efficient automated production lines, strict testing processes, and comprehensive testing processes. Based on the usage conditions of ton tank and customer needs, we continuously improve our products and services, providing customers with an excellent user experience.
Dust free production workshop under 6s management
Five air purification and filtration systems (one 1 micron purification, two 0.1 micron purification, and two 0.01 micron purification)
And operate the removal of particulate matter, harmful air, bacteria and other pollutants from the workshop air.
And control indoor temperature, cleanliness, pressure, airflow speed and distribution, noise, vibration, lighting, and static electricity within the required range.
Ton tank Quality Testing Experiment
1. Low temperature test. Fill the container with 98% of its full capacity of water, add antifreeze, and maintain it at -18 ℃ for 24 hours without deformation or leakage of the product.
2. Vibration test. Fill the container with 98% of the nominal capacity of the test liquid, using a vertical sine wave with a double amplitude of 25mm ± 5% for 1 hour. The bottom of the container can intermittently insert a 1.6mm thick, 50mm wide metal plate, with a minimum insertion of 100mm.
3. Stacking test. Download negative 4056KG at room temperature for 24 hours without leakage or collapse.
4. Air tightness test. Maintain a constant pressure of 20Kpa for 10 minutes without leakage.
5. Drop experiment- After treatment at 18 ℃, it will drop from a height of 1.6 meters without leakage or rupture.
The above is the material of ton tank and their differences. If you have any usage needs for ton tank, you can contact us by calling the contact information on the website. We will have a professional manager to solve the packaging problem for you.